SCS deal in number of institutions around the world who are offering range of scholarships and discounts. Generally we need following items for scholarships
Kindly send us your CV at email@example.com with inforamtion on intended program & desired country destination.
University College Dublin UCD Ireland
Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship (50% and 100% Scholarship)
South Asia Terms and Conditions
1) The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s undergraduate programs and encourage early application;
2) In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
3) Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application;
4) Scholarship awards are applicable to full time Masters programmes, this excludes all programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, all joint masters programmes, clinical programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing.
5) For one year Masters Programmes, the scholarship will cover the awarded amount against one year of tuition fees. For two year Masters programmes in the College of Engineering and Architecture, the scholarship amount is renewable in the second year subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class);
6) Only complete applications received before February 28th 2017 will be considered;
7) Decisions will be made by the Scholarship Committee and candidates will be notified within two weeks of the committee decision. All decisions are final;
8) Once scholarship awards are issued, students must accept this offer by the specified method within the time frame provided and the notification being distributed by the committee. It is the student’s responsibility to formally accept the scholarship offer, a non-response will be considered as declining the offer;
9) This scholarship is not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship;
10) Applicants should be citizens and currently resident in one of the following South Asian countries, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Mauritius, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Réunion and Seychelles;
11) Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee purposes;
12) Students awarded a scholarship must commit to attending UCD Open Event’s where required. Student’s must also agree to join the Student Ambassador Panel and provide testimonials, or podcasts on their experience at UCD where required;
13) A student who withdraws, cancels or becomes inactive, enrols less than full-time, is suspended, or dismissed from the University will lose his/her scholarship eligibility. A student who takes such a status due to medical reasons (or other approved extenuating circumstances) may appeal in writing to Scholarship Committee to have his/her scholarship reinstated. The appeal must be submitted with supporting documentation, such as a letter from a doctor. In such a case, for there to be a possibility for reinstatement, a student’s leave from the University cannot exceed two consecutive semesters;
14) A student who declines an initial offer of admission and accompanying scholarship offer will not retain his/her scholarship offer if he/she reapplies at a later date;
15) Continuous full time enrolment and attendance is required to retain a scholarship award;
16) The issued scholarship will be deducted from your University fee account; 17) Scholarships are non-transferable and will only apply to the programme associated with the offer letter that contains the scholarship award;
To apply contact UCD Official representative in Pakisan - SCS Ireland@myscs.org or call 0321 8425011
Non EU International students from Pakistan can apply and explore below scholarship opportunities
Trinity College Dublin
University College Dublin
University College Cork
Dublin Institute of Technology DIT
Dublin City University DCU
WIT Waterford Institute of Technology
Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
Letterkenny Institute of Technology
Private Sector Colleges & Institutions
Fee and Award links
Griffith College Dublin
Dublin Business School
DIFC Dublin International Foundation College Awards
Galway Business School
International House Dublin
For Application and more information contact official representative in Pakistan
Student Counseling Services
Lahore (Head Office): 0331 4220805; 0321 8425011
Trinity College Dublin
Postgraduate Global Scholarship for Excellence
Open to non-EU Postgraduate students
Several scholarships valued at 5,000 euro each, applied as a reduction of the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate taught program. There are several scholarships available.
Who can apply?
Applicants who have non-EU (international) status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate. Applicants must have submitted an application to their chosen program at Trinity College to be eligible.
The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall TCD community.
Scholarship application documents
School of Business Scholarships
Open to taughts masters students School of Business
The Trinity Business Masters Programme (BMP) Scholars' Fund has been made possible by the School of Business and generous donations of friends of Trinity's School of Business. A number of Scholarships will be awarded each year on the Business & Management, Finance and International Management MSc programmes.
The Trinity BMP Scholars' Fund is highly selective; only full-time candidates with a strong academic track record and a strong motivation to undertake the Trinity BMP are eligible. The selection of students for scholarships is the responsibility of the Fund's selection committee.
Applications will only be considered once candidates have been accepted onto the programme. First round decisions on the award of Scholarships will be made in July preceding the year of entry.
Recipients of awards may be asked to contribute to School related activities during the term of the Scholarship.
Closing date for applications is 1st June 2015. Applications may be submitted by email to: Specialist.Masters@tcd.ie
The Trinity Business Global Access Awards are supported by the School of Business as part of their ongoing commitment to diversity in the student body and access by students from outside the EU who would otherwise be unable to undertake a Trinity MSc. Up to 4 Global Access Awards in the amount of €3,000 will be made each year.
Applications will only be considered once candidates have been accepted onto the programme. First round decisions on the award of Global Access Awards will be made in July preceding year of entry.
Closing date for applications is 1st June 2015
More details are available here: www.tcd.ie/business/masters/msc-business-management/scholarships/
School of Law Scholarships
Open to students studying for an LL.M. degree
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Masters Studentship 2016/17
The Law School is delighted to announce the establishment of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Masters Studentship. The value of the studentship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards LL.M tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2016/17. It is funded by the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at Trinity College Dublin.
This studentship seeks to acknowledge the quality of entrants to our taught LL.M programmes and the on-going contribution of LL.M students to our Law School and Faculty of AHSS. It aims to support and develop gifted postgraduate students.
This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to any of our four LL.M degrees, for admission in September 2016. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes by 31st July 2016.
Applications are assessed competitively with the sole criteria for the grant of the studentship being the proven academic merit of the candidate. It is accepted, however, that very many candidates with exceptional qualifications apply annually to the programme. Thus the decision as to the recipient of the studentship (which is made at School level) is at the exclusive discretion of the LL.M Course Director and LL.M Sub-Committee.
As only one studentship will be available in , LL.M applicants are strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
LL.M applicants are expected to apply for the renewal of any Local Authority Scholarship they may have held as undergraduates.
This studentship is open to EU and Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies on one of our four LL.M degrees in 2016/17. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
LL.M Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for this studentship must submit a one-page letter no later than 1 August 2016 indicating:
1. Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when application is submitted);
2. Interest in being considered for the award;
3. The reasons why they believe such an award would be justified.
Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to Scholarships@myscs.org
Please use subject title "Faculty of AHSS Masters Studentship Application".
University College Cork
Excellence Scholarships (PhD)
UCC offers 11 Excellence Scholarships every year to applicants who intend starting a PhD or PhD Track or MPhil as a pathway to a PhD in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences. The scholarships cover EU tuition fees and are tenable for the duration of the student's chosen postgraduate course.
Applicants must have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their first or subsequent degree and must have already applied for their chosen postgraduate course at www.pac.ie/ucc. A referee's report will be required as part of the application process.
The next closing date for applications will be in April 2017.
The application forms will be available here, together with the Terms & Conditions and Referee Report Form, from January 2017.
The Boole International Doctoral Scholarships in the Humanities and Social Sciences are for prospective doctoral students from non-EU countries.
Successful applicants will receive funding of 50% towards the non-EU doctoral fee, tenable for 3 years. To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
The Terms and Conditions and Application Form can be downloaded below:
UCC's College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences is pleased to welcome back international students who may have attended UCC in the past and now wish to return to UCC to pursue a taught Masters programme.
As an incentive, non-EU graduates (with at least a Second Class Honours grade 1 (or equivalent)) who attended UCC in the past (for a semester, a year, or longer) progressing to a taught Masters programme in UCC's College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences are eligible for a 25% discount on the usual non-EU taught Masters programme fee.
Waterford Institute of Technology Ireland
We are pleased to offer International student scholarships in all disciplines at WIT for undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2017/ 18.
Diversity of students in terms of country of origin is one of the pillars on which international education in any institution is founded. In order to encourage high caliber applicants to study at our Institute, we offer a number of scholarships to Non-EU citizens on an annual basis.
Please note that applications for scholarships can only be accepted from candidates in receipt of a full or conditional letter of offer from WIT.
♦ Undergraduate and Higher Diploma students
• The International Student Scholarship will provide for a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme. (NB only for entry into year 1 of Level 7 or Level 8 Bachelor or Higher Diploma programmes).
• Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
• These scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students for full-time programmes only. Exchange and Study Abroad applicants are not eligible.
• Applicants must have attained excellent grades in their final high school examinations.
• Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
♦ Postgraduate students
• The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3,150 for all taught Masters programmes
• The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students.
• Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
• These scholarship are only available to first-time entrants to WIT (WIT graduates are not eligible to apply).
How to apply
Contact SCS for details, applications and eligibility.
Dublin Institute of Technology Ireland
50% Scholarships at DIT Ireland
Need GPA 3.0 + and IELTS 6.5 for Taught Master programs
KAPLAN Regional Scholarship Scheme for South Asia.
The conditions of scholarships are;