Seneca founded in 1967, Seneca is Canada’s largest government funded college. Our 10 campuses across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) provide students with contemporary learning facilities in a variety of settings.
Seneca’s reputation for excellence is supported by more than 70 partnerships with universities in Canada and around the world. To our domestic and international students, these partnerships represent exciting pathways to further education and opportunities. Seneca students also have the chance to gain valuable work experience through our cooperative education program.
Seneca College is largest Government Funded college which campuses are located throughout the Greater Toronto area, Canada.
SENECA COLLEGE’S FACILITIES:
More than a walk through their facilities.
1. Get Conditional Acceptance in two days
2. Get Acceptance in Two Week*
3. Pay Tuition fees After Visa
4. With and without IELTS*
5. Study English and Seneca courses for credit at the same time.
6. In order to study in Canada, you will require a Study Permit.
7. International students will need a permit to study in Canada if their course of study is longer than six months.
8. If you already took College and/or University credits and wish to be considered for Advanced Standing in Seneca.
9. Making career decisions is one of the most challenging tasks you face throughout your life.
Admission process is very simple. Submit the following documents and get conditional acceptance letter by the Seneca College.
1. International Application Form
2. Application fee of $65 CAD (non-refundable)
3. High School graduation transcripts (grades) for Grade 10, 11 & 12
4. English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
Ø A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (Internet based with no test below 20) - TOEFL code 9212, OR
Ø Academic IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (with no single test band score of 50
Ø Students who have not IELTS/TOEFL can take ESL (English is Second Language) program before starting the main course.
Ø score below 5.5), OR
Ø CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment) with an overall
Seneca offers a broad range of programs that include bachelor’s degrees, diplomas and certificates.
These one-year programs give students the foundations they need for success.
Seneca offers two-year diploma programs and three-year advanced diploma programs.
Seneca offers degree programs and has transfer agreements with universities around the world.
If your students have a diploma or degree and want a more technical training, more hands-on experience and more targeted teaching our year-long post-graduate programs may be right for students.