The Manchester College
What are the benefits
- Govt college having 8 campuses in Manchester city UK
- Hundreds of courses to choose from with a a range of different interests and age groups. Most students will study at a single campus for the whole of their course; though of course you can take advantage of the resources and facilities
- The college is now an official holder of the UKBA sponsorship license and our English language provision is accredited by British Council Pakistan by
Overseas tuition fees, per year, for entry in the academic year 2015/2016
- English as a Foreign Language: £6,500
- International Foundation Programme: £ 8,250
- All other pre-university courses (e.g. A levels, Access): £7,250
- All university level courses (e.g. HND, FdA, FdSc, BA, BSc): £8,725
When you accept a place at the College, we’ll ask you to pay a deposit of £3,000. We’ll ask you to pay the rest of the fee before the first day of your course. You will not be able to start your course until you have paid your tuition fees. Please note that deposits are not refundable.
A deposit of one third of the tuition fee (for the full year programme) is payable upon acceptance of a place and the balance to be paid before the first day of commencing your programme of study. You will not be able to commence your study until all your tuition fees have been paid.
Intakesare September and January. Some courses start other time of year.
Minimum IELTS 5.5 is required to get admission in Higher Education Progams. Students having below 5.5 can join English language program.
- A Levels
- BTECH National Diploma Programs is offered in following programs:T Art and Creative Crafts, Businessl Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Food, Catering and Hospitality. l Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy, l Information Technology, Leisure and Tourism, Media Production (Television and Film), l Music and Performance., Sports Studies, Legal Services, Accounting
- Foundation Program: International Foundation Program and Foundation Program of Manchester Metropolitan University. These programs are for Pakistani HSC/FA/FSc/ICOM students who have completed 12 years of education.
- Access Program: AAccess programmes are suitable for students aged 19+. They are a specifically designed one year programme, and a nationally recognised route to prepare you for a relevantdegree programme.and StudiesMedicine, Combined Science. Computer Science and
Engineering, Professions in Law andCriminology, Legal Professions, Health and Physiotherapy, Physical Activity and SportsLeadership, Medical and Health Science Professions, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Medical Science
- HNC/HND – Higher National Diploma program: They take up to two years to complete and areequivalent to the first two years of a three year UK Bachelor’s Degree. On completion of anHND course, successful students can progress onto the final year of a related degree course atuniversity
- AAT – This programme is a very attractive route towards a BAHonours degree in Accounting and Finance. It is most suitable for students who are veryfocused on a career in the accountancy or financial services professions. The degree isawarded by the University of Northumbria. Students undertake the following course of study Year 1 AAT Level 3►Year 2 AAT Level 4►Year 3 BA (Hons)Accounting andFinance Top-up
To apply please provide us the following
1. Passport copy with CV
2. IELTS or equivalent
3. Completed and signed application form
4. Copies of all academic and experience documents