British Council Training
Dr Osamah Majeed Qureshi
Director SCS & CEM ICD
Dr Osamah Qureshi is Director of Student Counseling Services Pakistan www.myscs.org/ Institute of Career Development www.icd.org.pk & is involved in student recruitment, English language training and testing, Educational fairs and outreach activities. His agency is working in Pakistan for more than a decade for student recruitment..
He is exclusive recruitment partner & country office holder for various educational institutions and in this capacity is extensively involved in screening of the students, documents checking, linkage activity with Pakistani institutions, keeping partner institutions profile high in competitive education market.
He is also involved in English Language assessment exams of Cambridge English UK, ETS TOEFL iBT/ GRE USA, ACT exams, Pearson VUE exams & OET Australia as an Authorized Test Center.
His agency is trained by Education UK, ICEF Agents Training Program and PIER Australia.
Dr Osamah Qureshi is also linked up with Govt. of Pakistan Ministry of Education on various projects including Knowledge City Lahore & Peshawar. He is actively involved with Govt. sector on educational promotions and his company signed various MOUs with local Universities for higher education.
He has attended various international conferences on Education and English Language Assessments like ICEF, CEM Training Cambridge English, NAFSA and AIEC. He presented papers about Pakistan education market at these forums in last few years portraying soft image of Pakistan
He can be contacted at email@example.com
SCS® is a professional education consultancy firm dealing with recruitment of students since 1993.
Our agency highlights are:
- Trained Agents by the British Council, Pakistan
- Passed newly introduced Education UK certificate for agents (www.bcagent.info)
- Registered with PIER Diploma for International Education Agents – ww.pieronline.org/diploma
- Listed agent with AUSTRADE – Pakistan (www.austrade.gov.au)
- We are regularly invited by Australian High Commission in Islamabad for meetings and Australian Alumni Functions.
- Established in 2002 – more than a decade of service & reputation
- 5 offices nationwide – Covering the all major cities of Pakistan. ( Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar and Sialkot )
- Recruited more than 150-200 students every year
- Agreement with document screening firm Integra screen (www.integrascreen.com) for verification of all academic & financial documents of students ( Integra Screen is channel partner with UK Visas for screening ) – Integra Screen is now rebranded as Risk Discovered TM.
- We also shortlisted & participated in ICEF Conferences (www.icef.com) since 2002 regularly. Trained agent by ICEF and founder member of Irish Education Agent course.
- Are running an education institution – Institute of Career Development (www.icd.org.pk) ICD is also testing / training center for various English tests like TOEFL, GRE, IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge English, ACT and HSK exams which are approved for student visa purposes.
SCS on ICEF Monitor
Dr. Osamah Qureshi Director of SCS gave a presentation at ICEF Dubai 2012 about Pakistani Education market
Institute of Career Development
Institute of Career Development has been working with adult learners, who want to excel in their fields, since its birth in 2008. We have 3 centers situated in Lahore Karachi and Islamabad with Lahore Office working as the Head Office.
We are working with individuals as well as time-honored institutions and organizations with similar objectives. This includes institutions like NUST, IBA, PHEC, ICMAP, LCWU and many others.
This means that not only do we encourage the students who come at our site to quench their thirst of knowledge; but, we also provide out-campus training in which we go to the campuses of different organizations to train their staff and students with regard to their requirements. Cambridge English assessments and qualifications are being used for this as ICD has been working as an authorised centre for Cambridge English since 2013.
We offer two types of courses here at ICD: Courses for Educational Guidance and Courses for Career Development. These courses highlight and examine the core aspects of educational and career preparation using Cambridge English Assessment exams and qualification courses.
As an authorised centre for Cambridge English we are offering their language assessment exams to students, graduates and visa seekers as well.
ICD also offers Teaching Qualifications including CELT P, CELT S & CUP professional Development Online Courses. ICD offers TEFL – Teaching English as a Foreign Language at its centers in Islamabad Lahore and Karachi.
We offer all means and facilities necessary for practical exercises which enable students to relate to and customize the learning to meet their own needs. Students here, also gain the opportunity to give oral presentations, submit assignments and reports and perform activities that are imperative for most educational and career paths today. We guide and advise you throughout all aspects of your desired course, while allowing for flexibility in each tutorial, given the diverse needs of all groups.
- ICD Function http://khabrain.khabraingroup.com/today/pages/p2/detail/pakistan-mi.jpg
- ICD at Lahore College for Women http://www.lcwu.edu.pk/center-career-counseling-events.html
- ICD Radio Interview on Radio Pakistan Karachi 30 Dec 2014 –
Picture Profile of SCS Offices and Language Centers
See Lahore Center Pictures – Click Here
See Islamabad Center Pictures – Click here
See Karachi Center Pictures – Click here
SCS Affiliations & recognitions