Student Essay / Statement of purpose stating your academic background, study plans in Canada, and future strategy after studies. This should be carefully drafted as you will not be attending the interview and visa officer will consider this statement when processing your application. SCS can assist you in drafting a convincing statement as per your background and intended course in Canada.
- Application form [IMM 1294E](PDF), Family Information Form IMM 5645(PDF), Travel History Form, and an IMM 5257 – Schedule 1(PDF) fully completed, dated, and signed. fully completed, dated, and signed. Answer every question. If not applicable, write N/A.
- Two passport photographs for each applicant. Signed, dated and taken in the past six (6) months. Write the name and birth date of the individual on the back.
- Processing fee – Ensure that you have paid the correct processing fee. The green receipt must be submitted with your application.
- Valid passport from each person requiring a temporary resident visa. Your passport should be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of travel to Canada.
- Include all cancelled or expired passports, if applicable.
If you do not reside in your country of citizenship, you must provide your work permit/temporary stay permit.
- A photocopy of the bio-data page of each applicant’s passport.
- All previous educational documents (originals only)
- Original and a photocopy of the Letter of acceptance from your educational institution in Canada, even if you are intending to study for a period less than six (6) months. If your acceptance is conditional you must show you can meet the conditions.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses for at least one year in Canada. In addition to the cost of tuition, you should have at least CAD $10,000 available to cover your living expenses.
- copies of bank statements or a bank book covering the past 6 months
- any additional supporting documents demonstrating a reliable source of funds (notarized letter of undertaking and financial documents from parent or sponsor, an official letter of scholarship or financial award, investments, income from rental properties, etc.)
- if your tuition has already been paid, please provide proof of payment.
- Copy of National Identity Card for each applicant.
- Copies of Birth Certificates for minor children/Marriage Certificate/ Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM5409](PDF) as applicable
- Any other documentation/information showing your ties to Pakistan.